Saturday, 3 December 2016

Jems Blog Hop: Gift Bags


Welcome to the Jem's Blog Hop! I hope you've been enjoying the wonderful projects so far, it's great to see what everyone's been up to during 2016 :) One of the things that I've enjoyed most this year is making little gift bags for people, so I thought I'd share some with you today.

First up is a couple of Thank You bags filled with chocolates that I made for colleagues who had gone out of their way to help me at work - it's always nice to show appreciation for a job well done!


Next, I decided to spoil the Trick or Treaters this year with some decorated bags filled with sweets. They went down very well!



Finally, I created an Advent of presents for my sister. I can't tell you what's in them because she's only opened the first two so far and I don't want to give the surprise away! 



Thanks for joining me on this month's Blog Hop! Use the buttons below to hop on to the next stop, the lovely Gill, or back to the previous blog, the equally lovely Sam :)





14 comments:

Nicsann said...

Oooh I love decorating bags too and finding little goodies to go into them. I am sure all the recipients loved them. Your sister gets 24 days to savor your lovely gift, I particularly love this idea! Thank you for the inspiration.

Sharon said...

Absolutely love the advent calendar you've made for your sister& would love to see some of the items you've included when they're all opened. Would love to do this for my cousin next year. Thanks fir taking part again this month.x

Karen Watts said...

Great idea to use Project Life cards for your advent bags. Thanks for the inspiration, I will put that in my little advent calendar book of ideas! And yes I do have one! k x

Kate M said...

Your bags are beautiful, and I love the idea of using them for an advent countdown, great projects, xx

The Paper Haven said...

Still loving those Advent bags you made Julie, such a thoughtful idea x

Julie said...

Gorgeous bags and I bet your sister is thrilled with her daily treats X

Uma said...

What a lovely way to give little presents x

Samantha Webster said...

Beautiful! Love the advent calendar idea, very thoughtful xx

Cards and a Cuppa said...

What lovely ideas to give little gifts, I too love the advent idea! Thanks for sharing xx

Amanda said...

Such a lovely collection of gift bags... But I particularly adore your sister's advent bags..lovely gift for a lovely reason...

Caroline Lovett said...

Gorgeous projects, love the colour combo's :)

Lucy Brown said...

What a fab idea! Love the colours too!

Katy at The Stamping shed Stampin Up UK said...

Gorgeous makes Julie! I love the Halloween bags especially and your advent idea....I bet she was so thankful, how lovely xx

Sarah Lindsay said...

I love your projects with the bags but especially the advent idea, your sister is so lucky to get them as gifts and to also a surprise inside too!!!